During this time, some institutions have stepped in to keep our brains stimulated. Nows your opportunity to brush up on the courses you’ve been pushing to the side or haven’t had the time to complete. Here are some of the institutions who are offering free online courses. For a full list of courses, please visit their websites:
- Ivy League college, Yale University is offering The Science of Well Being or Introduction to Classical Music
- Varsity Tutors is offering 30 hours of free tutoring away a week. This is available to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
- University of California Berkeley is offering a number of courses for free, including English Literature, Marketing, Data Analysis — and even the Science of Happiness and How to Save Money: Make Smart Financial Decisions
- CourseEra for Campus are featuring 3,800 courses, with over 400 specializations.
- Princeton is offering Global History of Capitalism, Buddhism and Modern Psychology, China’s First Empires
- freeCodeCamp is offering to teach users how to code for free. Visit their website here.
- Expand your knowledge on physical fitness, Down Dog is offering free yoga, HITT, and barre classes.
- Harvard University is offering an Introduction to Computer Science
Have fun and keep learning!
Source Articles from: https://www.victoriabuzz.com/2020/03/these-institutions-are-offering-free-online-courses-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ and https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/educational-travel/syndications-free-ivy-league-classes-online