GAIN Group’s response to COVID-19
Updated March 30/2020
As the COVID-19 related Issues in our area continues to dominate the news, we would like to take this time to reach out to you with an update on the proactive steps we are taking within each of our businesses and departments. At this time, there are limited cases on Vancouver Island and we strive to do our part in helping to ensure it remains that way. The well-being of our clients and our entire team is our top priority and we will work together to help control this virus and bring Vancouver Island back to normality.
The GAIN Group, along with all business entities have implemented numerous safety precautions to manage through COVID-19. Our action plan has been implemented and will be monitored daily and adjusted accordingly as needed.
Some of those safety measures include:
Increased Sanitation Process:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures of all high-touch surfaces, all work stations, kitchens, change rooms, public washrooms, customer lounges and lunchrooms. All services have been provided by a professional cleaning company using Oxivir TB RTU. This is a more aggressive, hospital grade disinfectant which contains Hydrogen Peroxide for a fast acting, deep disinfection and cleaning.
- Sanitizing of ALL vehicles, using Morning Mist Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner. This is a hospital grade disinfectant that is EPA certified and is bactericidal and virucidal. All service loaners, test-drive vehicles and showroom vehicles are sanitized before, in between and after each use. Every client and internal vehicle will be sanitized upon arrival before it enters our service facilities, once again after the repair work and after the customary cleaning service has been completed.
- With the shortage of wipes and hand sanitizers, we have dispatched staff to wipe and disinfect high traffic areas throughout the day with the same disinfectants used by our professional cleaning teams for additional peace of mind.
- All complimentary pastry snacks are temporarily removed.
- All ceramic cups, dishware and silverware are washed with the high temperature/sanitizing settings following health Canada instructions. Disposable cups are also available for use.
- Posters are displayed throughout our businesses highlighting the proper methods of hand washing, prevention and best practices
- We are encouraging and promoting “social distancing” in daily interactions (abstaining from hand shaking, or other forms of physical greetings, and keeping a minimum 3-foot distance between one another).
- All staff members are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing and refrain from unnecessary contact
- All work stations are sanitized a minimum of twice daily by a professional cleaning company
- Please click here to view our entire Sales and Service Disinfectant Process
- Complimentary pick-up and delivery of client vehicles to your home or office
Company Travel Policy:
- All work travel for training or meetings has been cancelled for the foreseeable future and will resume once restrictions are lifted.
- And anyone who had travelled abroad or to the US prior to are required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
We will ask all visitors to extend the same courtesy to our staff as we ask recent travellers to other countries and people that display symptoms of any cold and flu and with that of COVID-19 to refrain from entering our businesses.
Please know that we are following the guidance and advice provided by health authorities. We will continue to monitor the progress of this virus and any further developments from our government to ensure we adapt in a timely manner and implement the appropriate procedures. The health and well-being of our clients and employees are of utmost importance to us and our thoughts are also with our friends and partners around the world.
We recognize that our safety precautions will be somewhat inconvenient to you and we hope you know that we only do this for the well being of all our clients and employees. As we continue to be open for business, we would also like to thank you for your understanding and continued efforts while we work through this together.
To follow the recent developments of COVID-19 and any questions you may have regarding symptoms and testing, we recommend visiting the following resources:
Thank you all for your continued efforts in keeping our environments safe.
GAIN GroupContact Us