Service Loaner Coordinator
Do you have a passion for the automobile? How would you like to work with Vancouver Island’s most prestigious luxury brand automotive group?
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in an organization that is filled with career growth opportunities, then the Service Loaner Coordinator position at BMW/MINI Victoria might be the next career choice for you!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Employee purchase plans and corporate discounts
- “Drive your own brand” programs
- A positive team environment
- Excellent management support
- And so much more…
What you will do:
Your role is to oversee the BMW/MINI Service Fleet, ensuring the availability and readiness of customer loaner vehicles and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor fleet inventory, including fleet in/out times, dates, and mileages
- Control the check-in and check-out process with clients, including collecting driver information (name, driver’s license number, credit card, contact number)
- Conduct a detailed walk-around of each vehicle with every client at both check-in and check-out to ensure responsibility for any new damage is associated with the correct customer
- Ensure clients are aware of gas usage refill and charges
- Ensure interior and exterior cleanliness of all service loaners
- Greet and assist customers in person and on the phone
- Help with parking
The successful candidate will have:
- Initiative, drive, and a positive attitude
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Great communication skills and a team-oriented personality
- Time management and organizational skills
- A basic understanding of computer skills
What you need to bring:
- A spotless criminal record check
- A valid BC driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Initiative, drive, a positive attitude, and a focus on customer service excellence
- Computer skills
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.