Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
BMW Victoria is currently seeking an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Person to join our family. If you are a reliable, organized, detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive extended medical coverages
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Responsibilities (included by are not limited to):
- Coding, posting and reconciling of accounts payables
- Daily cheque writing
- Bank transfer postings, such as Petro, BMW/MINI Canada, American Express etc..
- Capital asset tracking
- PST self-assessment on internal accounts including alternate transports, policy and operation supplies, etc
- Filing accounts payables back up
- Reconciling of miscellaneous schedules and statements such as sublet and marketing schedules
- Posting Wholesale and Dealer trades
- Training other members of the accounting and administrative team on various accounting processes and procedures
- Assisting Accounting Department Manager with other tasks and duties as needed
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, dealership accounting preferred
- Excellent current computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems (ADP or Reynolds an asset)
- The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize and organize time effectively to meet deadlines
- Must have initiative, superior organizational and multi-tasking skills, and have close attention to detail
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.