GAIN Group is looking for an experienced Accounting Assistant to join us.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive extended medical coverages
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Recoding of vehicle sales, dealer inventory trades, and wholesale deals
- Reconciling deals and ongoing sales commissions, and reporting to payroll
- Deprecation and capital asset tracking
- Daily cheque writing
- Recording incoming new and used inventory
- Bank transfer postings
- Deal funding confirmations
- Coding, posting, and reconciling of accounts receivable
- Reconciling of credit card and cash payments
- Bank reconciliations and preparing daily cash reports for the Accounting Department Managers
- Accounts receivable statements, reviewing monthly AR schedule internally and with managers, cleaning up accounts as needed and printing/sending out monthly statements to customers
- Floor plan and inventory reconciliations
- Service loaner swaps
- PST self-assessment on internal accounts
- Reconciling of miscellaneous schedules such as local options, vehicle receivables etc..
- Reconciliation of various monthly remittances (Warranty, RRSP and Tire Stewardship, etc.)
- Filing car deal back up
- Training other members of the accounting team on various accounting processes and procedures
- Assisting Accounting Department Managers with other tasks and duties as needed
- Filling in for the Accounting Department Manager as needed in their absence
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, dealership accounting preferred
- Excellent current computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems (ADP or Reynolds an asset)
- The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize and organize time effectively to meet deadlines
- Must have initiative, superior organizational and multi-tasking skills, and have close attention to detail
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.