Apprentice Automotive Technician – Subaru of Nanaimo
The GAIN Group is expanding and we are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our team. We are looking for a full-time Apprentice Automotive Technician for our Subaru of Nanaimo dealership. Whether you are starting new or currently residing in another dealership or repair shop, consider moving your career to GAIN.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Communicates regularly with the Service Manager and Shop Foreman
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Must display attention to detail
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity, good judgement and ability to operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Must work towards Red Seal Certification
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.