Apprentice Technician – BMW/MINI Nanaimo
The GAIN Group is expanding and we are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our team. We are looking for a full-time apprentice for our BMW/MINI Nanaimo dealership. Whether you are starting new or currently residing in another dealership or repair shop, consider moving your career to GAIN.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Communicates regularly with the Service Manager and Shop Foreman
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Must display attention to detail
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity, good judgement and ability to operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery safely
- Must work towards Red Seal Certification
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.