Assistant Restaurant Manager – Villa Eyrie Resort
Do you excel in providing outstanding customer service? Do you go above and beyond for all your guests regardless of how unusual the request may be? Are you looking to expand your career and be a part of the incredible team at one of Vancouver Island’s best restaurants? If so, we would love to meet you!
Receive industry leading compensation, bonuses and extended group benefits. Located only 15 minutes north of Langford and 25 minutes south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of.
The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our incredible team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the supervision of all food and beverage operations, under the direction from your General Manager
- Ensure positive guest and employee satisfaction are maintained
- Ensure full compliance with Villa Eyrie Resort and Alpina Restaurant operational guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the day to day operations of Alpina Restaurant including room service and take out
- Provide active open communication with team members and establish a positive working environment between team members and other departments
- Ensure feedback and guest reviews are monitored and responded to within a timely manner
- Adhere to and host departmental training regularly with all new recruits and monitor the performance of existing service and support team members
- Work with other departments promptly and effectively with all administrative duties
- Ensure a high standard of grooming, personal appearance and hygiene at all times for yourself as well as the team
- Ensure that all members of the team are fully aware and are up to date with Liquor Licensing Laws and Serving It Right licenses
- Co-ordinate and communicate with Restaurant Manager daily on day’s events and any operational challenges, concerns or negative reviews.
- Schedule staff in accordance with labour standards, occupancy levels and group events
- Conduct informative daily and weekly departmental meetings
- Build and maintain guest rapport throughout length of stay at Resort
- Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees
- Monitor restaurant operations by actively participating in the service (observe guests, server performance, popularity of menu items etc)
- Inspect restaurant daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment
- Ensure a smooth flow of orders throughout service- emphasizing timely deliveries, prioritising of orders and keeping guests informed of delays
- Maintain compliance with government regulations to ensure all COVID procedures are adhered to, at all times
- Ensure that all food and beverage items are correct and up to date al all times in the POS
- Minimum 2 years F&B management experience
- Proven leadership and training abilities
- Full availability to work any shift, statutory holidays, weekends and be on call as needed.
- Personable, friendly and positive go-getter attitude
- Ability to provide phenomenal customer service
- Competitive salary PLUS gratuities
- Extensive extended medical and dental benefits, paid 100% by the company
- Career growth opportunities
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.