Assistant Service and Parts Manager – Lotus Vancouver
Would you like to take a Skyride gondola 1,610 m (5,282 ft) up a mountain to enjoy the awe-inspiring 360-degree view of Burrard Inlet, a lush temperate rainforest and spectacular city skyline? Or would you prefer to ride your bike along the famous Vancouver Seawall? Maybe you enjoy exploring the variety of city sights and events that one of the most livable cities in the world has to offer.
Lotus Vancouver, located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia is one of the newest members of the GAIN Group of Companies and the only authorized Lotus dealer in BC. We are growing and have a rare opportunity for an Assistant Parts and Service Manager to join our team.
At Lotus Vancouver, we believe strongly in hiring practices that promote diversity, equality, and flexible work-life balance. We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their tireless contribution to our continued success. As an Assistant Parts and Service manager on our team, you will enjoy working with great people in clean, modern facilities using the latest equipment and technology.
Are you motivated to grow your career? Do you feel that you possess the strong work ethic and leadership qualities to lead a team of passionate service and parts professionals? Do you dream of working in a state-of-the-art facility surrounded by luxury performance automobiles? If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Why work with us? We believe in community – our employees, our customers, and our local charities.
- Competitive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Challenge and career growth opportunities across our group of dealerships
- A fun, positive team environment!
- “Drive your own brand” purchase plans and discounts at our luxury dealerships, the Villa Eyrie Resort, and our world-class Motorsport Circuit
- And much more . . . ask us!
In this operationally focused role, you will leverage your automotive service expertise to train, educate and lead the local team members by:
- Establishing and monitoring benchmark standards for service work order processing times while ensuring the dealership averages strong hours per Repair Order
- Maintaining inventory for the Parts Department; coaching and training team members on proven methods to keep warranty claim hours
- Following-up with work in process to ensure all parts and service invoices are closed and paid
- Developing a winning culture of continuing education and continuous improvement
- Regularly audit work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
What we are looking for in our Assistant Parts and Service Manager:
- Valid class 5 B.C. driver’s license and able to drive manual transmission
- Experience in automotive service or parts an asset
- Ability to motivate and engage team members
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Experience dealing with customers
- Efficient problem-solving skills
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.