Our Victoria GAIN Collision Center has an opportunity for an experienced Autobody Estimator to join our progressive and growing team. The Autobody Estimator estimates collision damages for all private customers and insurance companies. You will prepare a thorough and accurate repair estimate, and will supplement submissions with back up photo documentation, parts identification and research. If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who wants to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- We offer opportunities to advance depending on skills, attitude, reliability and accountability to every staff member
- Competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island
- Scheduling of the initial estimate appointments and repair appointments
- Inspecting the customer’s vehicle
- Assessing and analyzing the vehicle damage including taking all required interior and exterior photographs
- Preparing a thorough and accurate repair estimate using Mitchell or Audatex estimating programs
- Advising the customer of the findings of the assessment and the next steps
- Completing and submitting repair estimates to insurance companies in accordance to the insurance criteria
- Preparing and submitting supplements to the insurance company based on the discovery of hidden damage
- Ordering or coordinating the ordering of parts
- Communicating to customers, technicians and customer service representatives throughout the repair process
- Three years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Very strong computer skills
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.