Automotive Collision Repair Technician
Store: GAIN Collision
Gain Collision is looking to add another autobody technician to our fast-growing collision repair facility. We are a state of the art 20,000 sq ft. collision repair center with a focus on late model European cars as well as classic car restoration and collision. Candidates with 5 or more years experience in the collision repair industry preferred.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverages
- Competitive industry pay
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (ie., roof, rear body panels, etc.) and weld in new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and weld sheet metal
- Repair and/or replace interior and exterior components.
- Replace accident damage components in hybrid systems, airbags and restraint systems
- Inspect vehicles for dimensional accuracy.
- Work with estimators to assure complete and comprehensive repairs.
Qualifications, Experience, Desired Skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with unitized body frame straightening and measuring equipment
- Knowledge and experience with components in hybrid systems, airbags and restraint systems
- Strength, stamina and the use of proper lifting techniques to handle heavy tools and parts weighing up to 25 kilograms
- Creativity, patience and an eye for detail
- Current knowledge of the changes in plastics, electronics, metals, finishes and vehicle systems
- Computer literacy skills
- Good customer service skills
- Commitment to safe work habits and industry safety programs
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.