Automotive Parts Manager – Volvo Cars Victoria
A Volvo is for life, for owners and employees! Everything we do starts with people.
Volvo Cars Victoria is looking for an experienced Parts Manager
Do you like problem solving? Are you a go-getter who sets goals just so you can celebrate your successes afterwards? If you’ve answered yes to the above, we would love to meet you!
- Forecast and develop operational goals for Parts department
- Manage the Parts Department team by tracking daily attendance and promoting and maintaining excellent customer service and employee satisfaction
- Provide professional coaching with the Parts team in a positive and constructive manner
- Able to accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, and staff utilization
- Follow-up and ensure all parts and service invoices are closed and paid
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealerships guidelines
- Assist in all sales channels of the Parts Department, including answering phones, back counter sales, front counter sales, and wholesale sales
- Assist in all aspects of promoting accessories and parts sales and assisting in creating promotions and events, such as the garage sale, and marketing concepts to create greater sales, gross profit and CSI with all clients
- Assist with all manufacturer programs and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Ensure all month end numbers and reports are completed accurately and sent in by set deadlines
- Attend Managers meetings
- Good command of English language required (both written and spoken) as to be able communicate effectively with our customers, technicians, dealers and manufacturers in technical terms.
- Must have at least three years Automotive Parts management experience
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to the dealership guidelines
- Ability to process data entry, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work well with others as a partner and mentor
- Self-starter, organized, information-seeking
- Tireless and creative in the search for solutions to the challenges of high customer expectations
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to provide the highest quality customer service in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Computer skills are an asset
- A background check and driver’s abstract report will be required
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.