Automotive Service Manager – BMW / MINI Nanaimo
Are you looking to join a fun and energetic team? Do you have a passion for automotive and a desire to learn all that GAIN Group Nanaimo has to offer? GAIN Group Nanaimo is excited to announce that we have a rare opportunity for a Service Manager to join our amazing team.
Experience the German engineering, performance, quality and exceptional value GAIN Group provides and be a part of our team to help spread that joy to others. Do you like problem solving? Are you a go getter who sets goals just so you can celebrate your successes afterwards? If you’ve answered yes to the above, we would love to meet you!
- Maintain highest possible standards of workmanship; advise technicians of dealership CSI on a monthly basis
- Perform service advising when required
- Oversee warranty procedures and policies
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met and followed
- Ensure the technicians efficiency and productivity reaches standard levels
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Think strategically and develop operational goals for service
- Must have at least 2 years Automotive Service Management or Assistant Service Management experience
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to the dealership guidelines
- Must be able to provide the highest quality customer service in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Computer skills are an asset
- A background check and driver’s abstract report will be required
Please submit your resume via the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.