Automotive Service Technician – Lotus
Would you like to take a Skyride gondola 1,610 m (5,282 ft) up a mountain to enjoy the awe-inspiring 360-degree view of Burrard Inlet, a lush temperate rainforest and spectacular city skyline? Or would you prefer to ride your bike along the famous Vancouver Seawall? Maybe you enjoy exploring the variety of city sights and events that one of the most livable cities in the world has to offer.
Lotus Vancouver, located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia is one of the newest members of the GAIN Group of Companies and the only authorized Lotus dealer in BC. Since 1991, we have proudly represented one of the most unique performance brands in the luxury business. We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Certified Red Seal Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
At Lotus Vancouver, we believe strongly in hiring practices that promote diversity, equality, and flexible work-life balance. We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their tireless contribution to our continued success. As a Technician on our team, you will enjoy working with great people in clean, modern facilities using the latest equipment and technology.
Why work with us? We believe in community, our employees, our customers and our local charities.
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Annual tool allowance and tool kit
- Boot allowance
- Brand factory training programs
- “Drive your own brand” programs that allow our employees to drive their dream car
- Employee discounts at the Group’s Villa Eyrie Resort, Spa, and Alpina Restaurant; the Cowichan River Fishing Lodge; and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- And much more . . .
Your responsibilities . . . .
- Provide excellent quality service on all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing quickly and accurately
- Communicate clearly to assist and educate employees and customers
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motors in operation; road test vehicles; test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
Our ideal technician . . .
- Has Luxury and or European experience
- Is a high energy team player who believes work should be fun!
- Is a clever problem-solver with a technical aptitude
- Is meticulous and detailed when completing any task
- Takes pride in continuously learning and improving
- Is committed to quality and excellence in customer service
What you will need to be part of our great team . . .
- Must have a Red Seal Journeyman Certificate
- Must have a clean valid driver’s licence
- Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and a great team spirit
- Initiative, drive, and a strong work ethic
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.