Automotive Service Technician – Volvo Cars Victoria
A Volvo is for life, for owners and employees! Everything we do starts with people.
Volvo Cars Victoria is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Technician
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to live on Vancouver Island, Canada’s mildest climate and rated as one of the best cities to live in
- Take advantage of the GAIN Group benefits of the cleanest shops in town that are always well maintained, heated, cleaned and equipped.
- Competitive Compensation of $ 37.31 per hour
- The opportunity of earning additional pay in a Volvo Factory Time Flat rate system thru Efficiency and productivity
- Our focus in all parts of the dealership to give our technicians full support
- A 36 hour per week guarantee
- Relocation allowance within Canada for up to $2500 with receipts
- Excellent Group Benefits package
- Group RRSP Contribution program
- A annual tool allowance to keep up your tool kit.
- Brand factory training programs
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive a Volvo for a very competitive monthly rate
- Be part of the GAIN Group and take advantage of employee discounts at the Group’s Villa Eyrie Resort, Spa and Alpina Restaurant, the Cowichan River Fishing Lodge and the Vancouver Island Motorsports Circuit
- As Volvo is a trusted Brand for reliability and safety, we want technicians that provide quality workmanship at all times
- Gain and maintain an excellent status in the Volvo Factory Training Program
- Perform all maintenance, repairs, diagnostic and quality control jobs applicable to new and certified pre- owned Volvos and used cars of other brands
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- Could come directly from a Volvo Dealership or a Volvo Specialist. However, Technicians from brands like Volkswagen, Audi, Acura, Infiniti, Lexus or similar brands will find it easy to gain efficiencies at Volvo
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve good efficiency and productivity, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
- A criminal record check will be required upon hire
We look forward to your application and to take our conversation to the next level and hopeful to your employment in Volvo Cars Victoria.
Sincerely the Volvo Cars Victoria Team
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.