Automotive Technician – BMW/MINI – Victoria, BC
Employment Opportunity with Vancouver Island’s Premier Dealer of Luxury Automobiles
BMW/MINI Victoria – home to the Ultimate Driving Machine. Local. Dedicated. Passionate. At BMW/MINI Victoria, it’s not just about owning a vehicle; it’s about the “JOY” of driving. Being a part of the GAIN Automotive Group, we know that what you make people feel is just as important as what you engineer, and thus we continue to deliver the ultimate car buying experience.
At BMW/MINI Victoria, it’s about passion, dedication and the pure love of what we do that helps us make buying a BMW or MINI as exciting as driving it.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
The Automotive Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of customer vehicles. We have a great service process which, if adhered to, will provide a great framework for you to excel in the automotive industry.
If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Must display attention to detail
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Must have a Red Seal Journeyman’s Ticket
- This opportunity is ideal for candidates who want to service automobiles of the highest quality in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- Have well-developed abilities to converse with service staff in an effective manner
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Self-motivated and a positive force within the service team
- Constant product and program training will be a must
- Electronic knowledge would be an asset
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
We believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals and offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive training to ensure your success
- Extended benefits plan for you and your family to ensure you are taken care of
- Employee discount program to share in our success
- Ongoing in-house training and education courses
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.