Automotive Service Technician- BMW Nanaimo
Our BMW Nanaimo family is committed to excellence. Our team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the highest level of service. It is our customers that drive us to succeed each and every day.
BMW Nanaimo has an opportunity for an experienced Certified Automotive Service Technician to join our progressive and growing team. The Automotive Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of customer vehicles. We have a great service process which, if adhered to, will provide a great framework for you to excel in the automotive industry. If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Why work with us?
- Offering competitive compensation
- Industry leading extended benefits package
- Exceptional manufacturers training
- Paid training for continual development
- Employee purchase programs within all businesses of GAIN Group including:
- Hotel nights through our corporate partners and the Villa Eyrie Resort
- Dining discounts
- Drive your brand
- Motorsport driving opportunities at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Must have the ability to perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
What you will need to be part of the team:
- Red Seal Journeyman Ticket
- A background check and a valid driver’s license must be provided
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.