Automotive Service Technician – Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo
Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo has been a part of the community since 1998. We are passionate about our brand, our customers and supporting our local community. We are currently looking for an Automotive Service Technician to join our growing team.
- Provide excellent quality service of all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide the best quality service to all customers by having a high level of communication skills and to work in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Inspect motor while running, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and or power tools
- Red Seal Journeyman Automotive Service Technician
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve service targets while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Computer skills are an asset
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.