Bartender – Villa Eyrie Resort
Looking for a busy patio and restaurant to be a part of? Do you excel in providing outstanding customer service? If so, we would love to meet you!
Spend your days working at one of the best restaurants and largest patios on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 15 minutes north of Langford and 25 minutes south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of.
The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time and a part-time Bartender to join our incredible team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for setting up the bar in preparation for service
- Restock bar by the end of each shift to ensure the success of the team for the next shift
- Take the time to review, learn and memorize all menu syllabus’ and beverage lists
- Greet guests as they enter the restaurant in a friendly and courteous manner
- Inspect bar daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar, counters and surrounding areas at all times
- Ensure a smooth flow of orders throughout service- emphasizing timely deliveries, prioritising of orders and keeping guests & team members informed of delays
- Maintain compliance with government regulations to ensure all COVID procedures are adhered to, at all times
- Current Serving it Right Certificate
- Full flexibility of availability to work any shift, statutory holidays, weekends and be on call as required.
- Personable, friendly and positive go-getter attitude
- Valid BC Driver’s License and reliable vehicle with proper tires for all weather conditions
Wage: $16.60/hour + Fuel
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.