Are you interested in a quality of life second to none, with orcas, black bears and an abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife virtually in your backyard? Do you enjoy gazing at distant snow-capped mountains while splashing barefoot along softly curving beaches? That’s Vancouver Island and we at BMW Victoria can offer you a work life balance in one of the most beautiful locations on the West coast! Build your career in beautiful Victoria, BC
Do you have a passion for Luxury Automobiles? Do you enjoy being a part of an amazing team that drives you to succeed? If this summarizes you and you would like to explore how we can build your career, we’d love to hear from you.
To attract the best of the best to join our GAIN Team, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents.
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives.
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce flawless paperwork
- Always providing strong customer service and communication skills
- Completes and reviews repair orders with customers
- Estimates cost and time for service and repair needs.
- Schedules service and repair appointments.
What you will need to be part of the team:
- Knowledge in the automotive service industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical components of automobiles.
- Ability to work effectively with auto parts ordering systems and computerized work order systems.
- Be able to thrive in stressful situations
- The ability to multitask is essential.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be able to pay close attention to detail
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.