It’s time to take your culinary expertise to new heights. Luxury is not defined by affluence; it is defined by appreciation of the moment, and being the best it can be. The Villa Eyrie Resort sets a new standard, an experience unparalleled, a new standard bearer for excellence and enjoyment.
Train, develop and master the craft alongside one of the best in their field. Let the tasting begin.
How we attract the best of the best to join the Villa Eyrie Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Assists the culinary team in ensuring the quality, consistency and production areas are maintained to the level of standards established by the Villa Eyrie Resort.
- Exhibits culinary talents through a passion to always expand your own knowledge and training
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure guest and employee satisfaction is a priority while maintaining the quality and timeliness of food production.
- Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved at all times.
- Assists in executing daily restaurant production needs.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
What it takes to become a part of our dynamic team:
- A positive attitude and friendly nature
- Strong communication skills
- A drive for personal growth and development
- Efficient, organized and professional
- Prior experience in the food and beverage, or related professional area experience required
- Culinary students and apprentices are welcome to apply
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.