Part-time Busser – Villa Eyrie Resort
Are you looking for something different? Join our team today and spend your days working at one of the best restaurants on Vancouver Island. Voted amongst one of top 30 Restaurants in Canada, Alpina Restaurant at the Villa Eyrie Resort features one of the most stunning patios on the island. With 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains and Mount Baker, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
If this sounds like where you want to be, now is your chance. We are looking for a part-time Busser to join our fantastic team!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares dining room for patrons by clearing and cleaning tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to all sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus organized, clean and are replenished and reprinted daily
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils as required; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing trash container liners and bus stations
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities
- Valid Driver’s license
- One year experience preferred
- Attention to detail is a necessary quality
- Supportive team player
- Flexibility; willing to assist when necessary to help customers and other team members
Wage: $15.60/hour + fuel allowance
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.