Host/Busser – Villa Eyrie Resort
Salary: $16.60/hour + Fuel Allowance
Spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 25 minutes north of Victoria and south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of. The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time or part time Host/Busser to join our incredible team.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package + gratuities
- Extensive health and dental package
- An exceptional facility and team to grow your career
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses with the GAIN Group of Companies, including the villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Cowichan River Lodge and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
What you will need to be a part of our great team….
- One year restaurant experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility; willing to assist when necessary to help customers and other team members
- Hold a valid BC driver’s license
What you will do….
- Prepare dining room for patrons by clearing and cleaning tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to all sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus organized, clean, replenished and reprinted daily
- Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils as required; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Support wait staff by setting-up and replenishing trash container liners and bus stations
- Close dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility
Our ideal Host/Busser….
- Is flexible, professional and self-motivated
- Is able to communicate professionally
- Strives to achieve and succeed
- Thrives in stressful situations
- Is a team player and a positive force
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.