Classic Car Automotive Technician-Coachwerks Restoration
Coachwerks Restorations is a very successful restoration facility with over 4 decades of world-class restorations that was established by the joining of two incredible businesses, the former Rudi & Company and Coachwerks auto body. Coachwerks Restoration is now seeking a full-time classic car technician to join their team, someone who is truly passionate about classic cars.
How we attract the best of the best to join the Coachwerks Team:
- Offering competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Industry leading extended benefits package
- Exceptional manufacturers training
- Paid training for continual development
- Employee purchase programs within all businesses of GAIN Group including:
- Hotel nights through our corporate partners and the Villa Eyrie Resort
- Dining discounts
- Drive your brand
- Motorsport driving opportunities at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- An opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest cars.
- No “flat rate”, no “book times” the car is finished when it’s perfect
- Join a team of experienced technicians with over 20-40 years of valuable knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on classic automobiles re and post war mostly from Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Aston Martin and similar brands
- Working on air-cooled engines, carburetors, ignition systems, 12 or 24 volt systems, transmissions and any other electrical or mechanical component.
- We need a person that strives to produce perfect work and has a high attention to details:
- Experienced with Webber and Zenith-Solex Downdraft Carburetors, Porsche Kugelfischer MFI, Bosch mechanical, and Bosch Jet-tronic injection
- Journeyman level automotive technician with 5+ years of experience and Trade School education.
- ZF trans rebuilding experience is helpful, but not required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in hydraulic systems, electrical systems, engines, drive train and suspension.
- Strong understanding of carburetors and mechanical fuel injection.
- Experienced with basic internal engine repair and setup.
- Experienced with Electrical circuitry and wiring.
- Computer and internet skills
- Experience with European cars especially, Air Cooled Porsches & Vintage Mercedes-Benz.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for classic cars
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.