Kitchen Steward / Dishwasher – Villa Eyrie Resort
Spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 25 minutes north of Victoria and south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of.
The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time and a part-time, Kitchen Steward/Dishwasher to join our incredible team. If you are a personable, reliable, and professional individual with a passion for cleanliness and organization, this is the opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain cleanliness of dish area and kitchen areas at all times
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of all dishware and cutlery
- Active open communication with team members and establish a positive working environment between team members and those from other departments
- Ensure recycling and waste areas are clean and cleared regularly
- Adhere to all operational procedures and processes established by the Villa Eyrie Resort
- Ensure a high standard of grooming, personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Co-ordinate and communicate with Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef on daily day to day events and tasks that may be beyond the normal day.
- Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees
- Inspect dishwashing area daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment. Inspect all dishware and cutlery to ensure they are cleaned properly
- Maintain compliance with government regulations to ensure all COVID procedures are adhered to, at all times
- Full availability to work any shift, statutory holidays, weekends and be on call as needed
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and lift heavy plate ware to top shelves
- Personable, friendly and positive go-getter attitude
- Food Safe an asset
- Valid BC Driver’s License and reliable transportation for the Malahat
Wage: $20.00/hour + Fuel + Gratuities
Submit your resume via the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.