Grow your financial career with us!
How would you like to work with Vancouver Island’s most prestigious luxury brand group?
Headquartered in Victoria, our growing network includes premium automobile dealerships combined with luxury recreational properties such as the Villa Eyrie Resort and the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
We need a future-focused, strategic thinking Financial Controller who excels at financial planning and analysis. If you are seeking an ambitious career opportunity where you can help drive a business into the future, we want to hear from you!
- Preparation of the monthly financial statement and analysis of the key performance indicators.
- Development and implementation of strategic financial goals in collaboration with the General Manager and the senior management team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day function of the finance department.
Our perfect controller…
- Loves their work and wants to share that enthusiasm!
- Wants to use their voice and be a part of an organization that is continually growing and evolving.
- Wants to work with a team contributing to the progress of the company.
- Is innovative, ever seeking new and strategic ways of doing things.
- Contributes to the growth of the business by building trusting relationships and sharing their financial acumen within their senior management team.
What you need if you want to be the successful applicant…
- You bring precision, accuracy and inspiration to your role as part of the senior management team.
- You understand accounting principles and best business practices and seek opportunities that will assist the business to grow and reach its goals.
- You have exceptional ﬁnancial skills and provide financial solutions in the ever-changing economic world.
- You are a ﬁnance professional working toward your CPA.
- You strategically approach financial models, ﬁnancial reporting and understand how they can help to drive the business ahead.
What we bring to the table…
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- A positive team environment
- Excellent management support
- Employee purchase plans and corporate discounts
- And so much more…
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.