Financial Services Manager – Mercedes-Benz Nanaimo
Mandarin a strong asset
Do you have experience as a financial service professional or a well versed sales person with an understanding of payments and other details of a transaction? Are you in search of joining a fun and energetic team? Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service? Do you build and foster new relationships each and every day? Do you get satisfaction from knowing you provided your clients with the best products and services to fit their particular lifestyle? If so, come to join us. We are looking for a Financial Services Manager to join our high volume dealership with opportunities for growth in Nanaimo.
The Financial Services Manager is responsible for working with the Sales Manager to produce additional revenue and support the sales department, while giving clients the best presentation on Vancouver Island! This position provides an excellent opportunity to acquire and/or exercise skills and knowledge of the automotive industry.
The mission of the Financial Services Manager is to facilitate every interaction and transaction in the most professional way possible. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent strive to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs to new and used vehicle customers
- Take responsibility for insurance fees and financing
- Sell extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans to customers
- Verify all documents are produced with 100% accuracy, including vehicle titles, tax rates, lien information, etc
- Pursue insurance companies for insurance papers and maintain efficient and accurate insurance records
- Educate the sales team in the procedures of selling financing, warranties and insurance
- Work with the Sales Manager and other Financial Services Managers to maximize profits from every sale
- Manage used car trade-in files and documentation
- Prepare monthly reports on finance penetration to share with Sales Manager
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Degree or commensurate experience in finance
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Mandarin a strong asset
- Vehicle Sales Authority (VSA) an asset
- Valid driver’s license
Please Note: This is a commission based position. Expected earnings range from $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually. The successful applicant must be able to provide a driver’s abstract report and criminal record upon hire
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.