Floater Service Advisor
The GAIN Auto Group represents brands that need no introduction. We are experiencing tremendous growth and therefore are we looking for a Floater Service Advisor to join our team
Your attention to detail and your ability to produce flawless paperwork excites you. Striving to always provide opportunities for your clients to ensure they receive the best level of customer service and offerings is a priority. And finally, being a part of an amazing team drives you to succeed. If this summarizes you and you would like to explore how we can build your next career, we’d love to hear from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
- Communicate effectively to customers the nature of the vehicle’s mechanical problems
- Schedule service appointments
- Answer labour and price related questions
- Effectively explain the details of a work order to the customer
- Provide customers with estimates for both labour and parts
- Follow-up with work in process to advise customers of their vehicle’s status
- Resolve customer complaints courteously and promptly
- Complete the work order closing process
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Experience with CDK, Reynolds and xtime an asset
- Automotive workshop process and product knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical information preferred
- Honest and professional, a strong team player
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and presentable
- Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.