Front Desk Agent
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence, luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations!
We are committed to continued innovation, unique possibilities and strive to maintain a positive work environment. We encourage the development of our team support continued growth to allow for advancement within the organization.
We are currently looking for an energetic Front Desk Agent. If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service, this is the opportunity for you!
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- A Great Work Life Balance
- Continual Training
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Consistently offer professional, anticipatory, genuinely friendly and engaging service
- Greet, check-in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are exceeded
- Promptly and professionally handling all internal and external phone calls including but not limited to reservations, concierge inquiries, and all guest requests.
- Assist and direct guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow all safety and corporate policies, maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist Concierge, direct Bell staff and Drivers as required
- Hospitality Industry – 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Hospitality Diploma is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous customer related experience and hotel PMS experience an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications, able to type 25 wpm
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities; highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well with others under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
- Valid BC Driver’s License required; valid Basic First Aid Certificate (Level1) an asset
Apply Through the Form Below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.