GAIN Group is constantly growing and we have a rare opportunity for an experienced and driven General Manager to join our progressive team.
Who are we?
GAIN Group is unlike any other. We are a diverse group of companies that work together to deliver unique and exceptional automotive ownership and hospitality experiences. With 11 luxury dealerships on Vancouver Island, representing 12 brands, plus a year-round motorsport track facility, a world-class classic car restoration center, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge, the GAIN Group redefines extraordinary. The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and opportunities each and every day so if you are a motivated individual who is ready to grow with us we look forward to hearing from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverages
- Competitive industry pay
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan the dealership operations report the plan to the Group President for approval
- Obtain, review and recommend improvements for each department manager’s monthly forecasts and plans
- Ensure that every department operates at a profit that is greater than the average brand in Canada
- Ensure that all components important to an excellent operation is measured and evaluated
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with brand factory and financial representatives
- Follow brand factory and dealer group requirements for all training programs while monitoring their effectiveness
- Develop merchandising strategies and assist in creating an effective cost-efficient advertising program
- Ensure that department managers are training and supervising employees for optimum effectiveness
- Communicate management and HR policies and procedures to all employees and ensure they are understood and followed
- At least five years in a management capacity within a dealership or a similar organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct a successful team, including coaching and mentoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skill
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.