Guest Services Agent – Villa Eyrie Resort
Salary: $18/hour to start; $20/hour after probation + Fuel Allowance
Spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 25 minutes north of Victoria and south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of. The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time or part time Guest Services Agent to join our incredible team.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive health and dental package
- An exceptional facility and team to grow your career
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses with the GAIN Group of Companies, including the villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Cowichan River Lodge and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
What you will need to be a part of our great team….
- Hospitality and administrative experience
- Customer related and/or front facing retail experience an asset
- Computer literate, prior hotel PMS experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities; highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well with others under pressure and adaptable in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Hold a valid BC driver’s license
What you will do….
- Facilitate and assist guest inquiries for bookings, restaurant and spa reservations, activity recommendations and ensure they have everything they need for their stay
- Greet, check-in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are exceeded
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards established by the Villa Eyrie Resort and the GAIN Group of Companies
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms, guest information and guest property
- Deliver specialty items and requirements to guest rooms where required
- Ensure all vehicles are operated professionally at all times and are assigned to proper individuals
Our ideal Guest Services Agent….
- Is flexible, professional and self-motivated
- Is able to communicate professionally
- Strives to achieve and succeed
- Thrives in stressful situations
- Is a team player and a positive force
Apply Through the Form Below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.