Housekeeping Attendant, Common Areas – Villa Eyrie Resort
Does the thought of cleaning brighten up your day? Are you the type of person who walks by and notices the dust on the picture frames? If so, we would love to meet you!
Spend your days cleaning and setting new standards of cleanliness at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 25 minutes north of Victoria and south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of.
We are currently seeking a full-time Housekeeping Attendant for our common areas to join our incredible team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the cleaning standards set forth by the Villa Eyrie Resort are always adhered to and maintained at all times.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all common areas at the Villa Eyrie Resort. Areas including, but not limited to the lobby, reception, restaurant, spa, stairwells, common living areas, all entrances, windows, fitness center, lounge, staff corridors, event spaces and rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of all housekeeping areas to ensure they are tidy & organized at all times
- Respect, maintain and ensure the use of all equipment and materials are used properly
- Review and assess all room discrepancies and deficiencies daily
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms, guest information and guest property
- Assist guests at all times where required and in a professional and courteous manner
- Responsible for the cleanliness and condition of their own caddies and equipment.
- Follow all safety, security and sanitation policies outlined by the Villa Eyrie Resort
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Required to submit all checklists to team lead/supervisor after each shift for each room.
- Participate in departmental meetings
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prior housekeeping experience an asset but not required
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities; highly responsible & reliable
- Valid BC Driver’s License required
- Full availability to work any shift, statutory holidays, weekends and be on call as needed.
- Flexible, professional and self-motivated
Wage: $20/hr + Fuel Allowance
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.