Junior Maintenance Laborer – Villa Eyrie Resort
Do you like to get your hands dirty? Are you an all-around fixer? Do you find joy in maintaining a property and knowing you played a hand in helping it all come together? If so, we would love to meet you!
Spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 15 minutes north of Langford and 25 minutes south of Duncan, this is one unique property you will want to be a part of.
The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full time Jr. Maintenance Laborer to join our incredible team
Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Respond and attend to guest room repairs and requests
- Communicate with guest services and maintenance lead to resolve maintenance issues
- Provide great customer service to all guests, helping them with any questions they may have
- Ensure the grounds are well maintained, cleaned and organized at all times. This will include power washing, window washing, grounds clearing and more
- Ensure company vehicles are clean, in good working order and at proper fuel levels
- Report any damages or items needing repair to the General Manager and maintenance lead
- Responsible for pick-ups and deliveries of various items as required
- During winter months, keep doorways shoveled, salted and cleared
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Valid BC driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to handle a variety of machinery safely
- Honorable, dedicated and hard working
- Basic repair knowledge regarding plumbing, electrical understanding, minor repairs.
- Friendly, personable, positive individual.
Wage $18.00 per hour + fuel
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.