Junior Parts Advisor
Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. This job isn’t just about having a certain level of experience. It’s about attitude and commitment to service excellence.
Alfa Romeo & Maserati of Victoria is looking for a Junior Parts Advisor to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
To attract the best of the best to join our Alfa Romeo & Maserati of Victoria Team, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allow all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products they represent
- Employee discounts at the Group’s Villa Eyrie Resort, Spa and Alpina Restaurant, the Cowichan River Fishing Lodge and the Vancouver Island Motorsports Circuit that you can take part in as a member of the GAIN Group
This position works collaboratively with the Parts Manager, taking initiative to help and provide back-up support as needed in both the Parts Department and the Service Department.
- Assist wholesale and retail parts customers by telephone and in person
- Fill wholesale and retail parts orders and provide cost estimates
- Assist in all aspects of promoting accessories and parts sales
- Perform cashier responsibilities when necessary
- Order and receive parts into inventory; assist with inventory management
- Assist service customers by telephone and in person, booking appointments, assisting with check-ins and pick-ups
- Minimum 2 years experience in an automotive parts environment
- Experience with computerized parts cataloguing systems
- General mechanical knowledge preferred
- Able to drive both standard transmission and automatic transmission vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- A criminal record check will be required upon hire
We look forward to your application and taking our conversation to the next level, and hopefully to your employment at Alfa Romeo & Maserati of Victoria!
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.