Junior Payroll Associate
Store: GAIN Head Office
Are you looking to start your career in payroll?
We are searching for a self-starting multi-tasker with strong time management skills to join our Payroll department.
If you are a reliable, organized, detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
To attract the best of the best to join our Gain team, we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Extended medical and dental benefits.
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents.
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allow all of our employees to drive their “dream car”.
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
Responsibilities regarding Payroll:
- Verifying accuracy of all payroll-related data for hourly, salaried and commissioned employees
- Processing payroll for bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly employees
- Manual recording of employee’s sick days, vacation days, and absences
- Completing ROE’s on the web
- Administrating employee benefit programs
- Responding to employee enquires relating to payroll and benefits
- Completing and submitting short-term and long-term disability claims
- Filing of payroll related forms
- Verifying annual payroll deductions
- Compiling payroll reports to forward to accountants
- Minimum 1 years of payroll experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed MS Office skills and experience (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and Google Docs.)
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and possesses a positive attitude
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment, to work accurately under pressure and within very tight timelines.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.