Lot Attendant – Subaru of Nanaimo
Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make that change and start your new career!
As a Lot Attendant at Subaru of Nanaimo, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean, there is always a place for customers to park and customer needs are met whenever you’re available. First impressions are everything which is why we are looking for energetic, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. This is your chance to drive our amazing brands while also helping us maintain the highest level of customer service excellence.
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customer drop in car washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner and if supplies are required, report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure the lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal, etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and be physically able to perform the duties required of the position
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
Wage: $15.75/hour to start; $17.75/hour after successful completion of probation
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.