Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. So, when it comes to Mercedes-Benz, the inventors of the automobile, you know firsthand, that this brand has the highest level of passion for what they do. Audi Victoria is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- Competitive extended medical coverage
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allow all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customers drop in cars washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner, if supplies are required please report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work.
Apply through the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.