Lot Attendant – BMW/MINI Nanaimo
BMW/MINI Nanaimo are looking for an energetic, dedicated, and passionate Lot Attendant to join our team. Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make that change and start your new career!
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive health and dental package
- An exceptional facility and team to grow your career
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses with the GAIN Group of Companies, including the villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Cowichan River Lodge and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
What you will need to be a part of our great team….
- Must display attention to detail
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and be physically able to perform the duties required of the position
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Hold a valid BC driver’s license
What you will do….
- Clean customer cars with a high level of attention to detail
- Ensure customer car washes are completed in a timely manner, with a great wash, and returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- Keep your cleaning kit organized; if supplies are required, report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- Assist with all housekeeping, to ensure the lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal, etc.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.