Lot Attendant – BMW/MINI Nanaimo
Are you looking to start a new career in the automotive industry? Do you have a passion for cars and find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now is your chance to make the change because BMBW/MINI Nanaimo is looking for an energetic Lot Attendant to join our team.
As a Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean and our customers always have a place to park. You are part of our team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring our customers experience the highest level of service with every visit. You also have the opportunity to drive our amazing luxury brands! This position is the perfect starting point to advance your career within the GAIN Group.
- To maintain a pristine lot, ensuring all aspects are clean and presentable, making the best “first impression” for our customers
- Washing and vacuuming customer vehicles
- Assist in customer inquiries, should they have any questions
- Assist the team in shuffling cars, to ensure the lot stays current and intriguing
- Participate in driving events at the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and other customer appreciation events
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Ability to drive a standard transmission
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent you from performing the work
- Wage: $15.75/hour to start, with an increase to $17.75/hour after successful completion of probation
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.