Lot Attendant/Driver Gain Group of Companies Vancouver
Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Does the idea of working with distinguished dealerships like Lamborghini, Lotus, and Polestar appeal to you?
As a Lot Attendant/Driver this would be your prime opportunity to start working in the luxury automotive sector in beautiful Vancouver, BC with the GAIN Group of Companies.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group of Companies including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision/Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- So much more!
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent you from performing the work
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning vehicles
- Maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner
- Assist with all cleaning duties, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, and garbage removal
- Move cars into the wash area with a focused, and competent attitude
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure vacuums are unclogged, trash cans emptied, and hoses properly hung
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.