Lot Attendant / Driver – Lotus Vancouver
LOT ATTENDANT / DRIVER
Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and just find yourself drawn towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to take your passion and start your new career!
The GAIN Group of Companies is actively seeking a Lot Attendant / Driver to join our team at Lotus Vancouver.
As a Lot Attendant / Driver, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean and there is always a place for customers to park. You will also assist customers.
First impressions are everything which is why we are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual to join our team. This is your chance to drive this amazing brand while also helping us maintain the premier level of service.
Why work with us? We believe in community – our employees, our customers and our local charities.
- Attractive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Challenge and career growth opportunities
- A fun, positive team environment!
- “Drive your own brand” purchase plans and discounts at our luxury dealerships, the Villa Eyrie Resort and our world class Motorsport Circuit
- And more…
What you will do…
- Keep the service lot clean and secure
- Ensure availability of customer parking
- Clean company and customer vehicles inside and outside
- Greet and assist customers entering and leaving the property
Our ideal Lot Attendant / Driver…
- Is a personable, supportive team player with a sense of humour
- Has great communication skills
- Is punctual, reliable and shows initiative
- Is clean, organized and pays close attention to details
What you will need to be a part of our great team…
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record and manual transmission experience
- Ability to drive standard
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Stamina and agility
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.