Lot Attendant – The GAIN Group
Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and just find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make the change and start your new career! We at the GAIN Group are actively seeking energetic individuals to join our teams. As a Lot Attendant, you will have a prime opportunity to start your career in the luxury automotive sector. While you might think this is one of the least important roles in a dealership, it is quite the opposite! As a Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers, ready to greet and assist them. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean and that our customers always have a place to park. You know that first impressions are everything which is why we are looking for energetic, dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. This is your chance to drive our amazing brands while also helping us maintain the highest level of standards.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- “Drive your own brand” programs that allow our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products they represent
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure every customer’s drop-in car wash is completed in a timely manner, with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum before being return to the customer with a smile and a thank you for visiting us
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner
- To assist with all housekeeping and ensure the lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage, etc.
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.