Lot Attendant – Volkswagen Victoria
As a Lot Attendant at Volkswagen Victoria BC, you are our ambassador. You are often our customer’s first point of contact. First impressions matter; you hold an important role in ensuring the lot is always clean and our customers always have a place to park. You can grow in your career within the company while learning. If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and would love to become part of a fun team, this is the opportunity for you!
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- “Drive your own brand” programs that allow all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products they represent.
- Vehicle purchase, employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work
- Keep the Service lot clean and secure
- Ensure availability of customer parking
- Clean company and customer vehicles inside and outside
- Greet and assist customers entering and leaving the property
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.