Dealership: Volkswagen Victoria
Are you looking to start your new career within the automotive industry? Have you always had a passion for cars and just find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now’s your chance to make the change and start your new career! We at the GAIN Group are actively seeking energetic individuals to join our teams. As a Lot Attendant at Volkswagen Victoria, this would be your prime opportunity to start your career in the luxury automotive sector. While you might think this is one of the least important roles, it is quite the opposite! As a Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean, there is always a place for customers to park and assist in customer needs whenever you’re available. As you are aware, first impressions are everything and thus, this is why we are looking for energetic, dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. This is your chance to drive our amazing brands while also helping us maintain the highest level of standards.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customers drop in cars washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner, if supplies are required please report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.