Location: Villa Eyrie Resort
The Mixologist is responsible for creating traditional cocktails and designing brand-new cocktails and mixed drinks to elevate guests overall dining experience. The Mixologist will report to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently provide genuine, passionate and knowledgeable service to our guests
- Guide guests through food and beverage offerings to ensure a tailored experience
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Ensure exceptional service delivery of all food and beverage services
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and maintain a high level of professionalism and quality service
- Minimum 2-year bartending experience
- Food Safe Certification
- Serving it Right Certification
- Exceptional attention to detail and developed organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.