Night Auditor – Villa Eyrie Resort
Are you a night owl? Do you love numbers, audits and enjoy problem solving? If so, we invite you to join us at Villa Eyrie Resort and spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 15 minutes north of Langford and 25 minutes south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you won’t want to miss.
We are currently seeking a full-time and part-time Night Auditor to join our incredible team.
Duties and Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all transactions for the hotel
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics and all other requirements requested
- Responsible for various daily, monthly and quarterly reports and data processing activities
- Respond to all guest inquiries upon receipt and within 15-20 minutes. Including requests throughout the evening and overnight shift
- Provide prompt, professional service to all guests, visitors and staff members
- Perform check-ins, check-outs, billing, folio management and reservation services, according to our guest services, reservations and accounting best practices
- Facilitate and assist guest inquiries for bookings, restaurant & spa reservations, activity recommendations and ensure they have everything they need for their stay
- Nightly security checks around the property
- Prior night audit, hospitality and accounting experience
- Computer literate with prior hotel PMS experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities; highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well with others, under pressure and adaptable in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Valid BC Driver’s License required
- Competitive salary PLUS bonus on sales
- Fuel allowance
- Extensive extended medical and dental benefits
- Career growth opportunities
Wage: $20/hour to start; $22/hour after probation + Fuel Allowance + Benefits
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.