Night Auditor/Front Desk – Villa Eyrie Resort
Wage: $24.00 per hour, part-time, year round
The Villa Eyrie Resort is a vital part of the GAIN Group of Companies and its unique offering of luxury experiences. Located only 25 minutes from downtown Victoria, the Villa Eyrie Resort features stunning views from both our rooms, spa and restaurant. We focus primarily on leisure and experiential getaways for clients from Vancouver Island and British Columbia. It goes with out saying that friendly service and personalized care are also very important to us and our guests.
Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a part-time Night Auditor to join our exceptional team.
If you have previous experience in customer service, sales, administration or hospitality related roles and have a friendly personality enjoying communications you could be a good fit for this position.
Why work with us?
- Market leading compensation from $24 per hour
- We focus on training and career growth. We provide financial support for tuition, textbooks, training and time off when required to invest in yours and our future.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the many opportunities available to you within the resort or any other one of our 20 businesses within the group on Vancouver Island and the lower mainland.
- Be a part of an exceptional facility and a phenomenal team
- Drive cars from our portfolio of automotive brands at rates and prices only our employees can enjoy
- So much more!
What you will need to be a part of our great team….
- Hospitality and administrative experience
- Computer literate, prior hotel PMS experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities; highly responsible and reliable
- Be a team player and a positive person
- Flexibility to work holidays, weekends and provide vacation coverage where necessary
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
What you will do….
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all transactions for the hotel
- Perform statistical and various reports for all departments
- Provide prompt, professional service to all guests, visitors and staff members.
- Perform late check-ins, early check-outs, billing, folio management and reservation services, according to our guest services, reservations and accounting best practices.
- Facilitate and assist guest inquiries for accommodation, dining & spa reservations, activity recommendations and ensure they have everything they need for their stay
- Nightly security checks around the property
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms, guest information and guest property
- Deliver specialty items and requirements to guest rooms where required
- Ensure all vehicles are operated professionally at all times and are assigned to proper individuals
- Other duties as assigned
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.