Junior Parts Advisor – GAIN Group of Companies, Nanaimo
Salary: To Commensurate with Experience + Bonus Plan
GAIN Group of Companies is a dynamic customer and employee-focused organization. Our teams are committed to excellence and take great pride in providing our customers with the level of service and quality products they have come to expect from our brands. If you are a reliable, honest, and success-driven individual with a strong desire to learn and be part of a fantastic team, we have an opportunity for a full-time Junior Parts Advisor!
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive health and dental package
- We believe in the community, our employees, our customers, and our local charities
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses with the GAIN Group of Companies, including the villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration, Cowichan River Lodge, and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
What you will need to be a part of our great team….
- Must have basic knowledge of vehicles
- Must have work experience with automotive parts
- Must be organized and be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Hold a valid BC driver’s license
What you will do….
- Help to maintain inventory for the Parts department
- Assist in all sales channels of the Parts department, ie: phones, back counter sales, front counter sales, wholesale sales
- Provide price quotes and other information over the phone
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Monitor and report on lost sales and back-orders and forward reports to Parts Manager
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.