Parts Advisor – Audi – Victoria, BC
Audi – luxury, performance, uncompromising quality
As a car lover, you don’t just love to drive—you’re passionate about the craftsmanship of cars and curious about the engineering that goes into each vehicle. Well, your love for cars doesn’t have to end in your garage – now is your chance to start a rewarding career with us as our Audi Parts Advisor!
At Audi Victoria, our outstanding people combined with our dedication to our clients and passion for our product are key to our success. We have built a strong reputation for excellence based on our belief that business is about people and relationships, not just transactions.
We have a rare opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our team. If you want to grow your career in a fun and productive company and are success-driven, organized and detail-oriented, we want to hear from you!
We will consider candidates who want to start an apprenticeship through to fully experienced Red Seal Certified Partspersons. Compensation, training, and development will be tailored to the successful candidate.
Why work for Audi Victoria?
- We invest in you and your professional development!
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- “Drive your own brand” programs and purchase plans
- Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort, the Cowichan River Fishing Lodge and the Vancouver island Motorsports Circuit
- And so much more…
Your responsibilities . . .
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Promote parts through the shop and to customers by phone and over the counter
- Follow-up with work in process to ensure all parts and service invoices are closed and paid
- Receive and prepare daily parts orders; prepare orders for shipping
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund
- Maintain accurate parts and accessories inventory and records
- Monitor and report on lost sales and back-orders
Our ideal candidate . . .
- Has general mechanical knowledge (an asset)
- Has automotive experience (an asset)
- Has experience with CDK software (an asset)
- Has a great team spirit
- Is continuously looking to learn and grow
What you must have to be the successful applicant . . .
- An understanding of vehicle mechanics
- The ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Initiative and motivation; strive to achieve targets while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Computer skills – Office and Excel are an asset
*Upon hire must provide a criminal record check and driver’s abstract**
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.