Are you looking to join a fun an energetic team? Do you want to work for a company that believes in growth and advancement? Do you want to be surrounded by others that share your ideas? The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. As we grow, you’ll grow. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Manager to join our team!
Who are we?
GAIN Group is unlike any other. We are a diverse group of companies that work together to deliver unique and exceptional automotive ownership and hospitality experiences. With 11 luxury dealerships on Vancouver Island, representing 12 brands, plus a year-round motorsport track facility, a world-class classic car restoration center, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge, the GAIN Group redefines extraordinary. The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and opportunities each and every day so if you are a motivated individual who is ready to grow with us we look forward to hearing from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverage
- Competitive industry pay
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain excellent customer service and employee satisfaction
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Parts department and strive to meet them
- Manage all Parts staff
- Monitor and maintain inventory for the Parts department
- Effectively keep parts and accessories inventory accurate.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership’s guidelines
- Ensure that all purchases are properly accounted for before payment is made
- Assist with all manufacturer programs and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Provide the most professional coaching with the parts team in a positive and constructive manner
- Ensure all month end numbers and reports are completed accurately and sent in by set deadlines
- Applicant must have at least two years Automotive Parts Management or Assistant Parts Management experience
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the Parts team. Constant product and program training will be a must.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Computer skills are an asset
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.