Accounting Assistant – Polestar
Polestar – Accounting Assistant
Polestar is an electric performance car brand harnessing refined performance and cutting-edge technology. They are detail-obsessed, performance-focused, and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen.
Polestar Space, a recent addition to the Gain Group of Companies, is looking for a reliable, trustworthy Accounting Assistant with a service-oriented mindset to join our team of accounting professionals.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- Competitive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Challenge and career growth opportunities
- A fun, positive team environment
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- And much more…ask us!
Responsibilities (included by are not limited to):
- Recording of vehicle sales, dealer inventory trades and wholesale deals
- Reconciling deals and ongoing sales commissions, and reporting to payroll
- Coding, posting and reconciling of accounts payables
- Deprecation and capital asset tracking
- Coding, posting and reconciling of accounts receivable
- Reconciling of credit card and cash payments
- Bank reconciliations and preparing daily cash reports for the Accounting Department Manager
Our Ideal Accounting Assistant will possess:
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, dealership accounting preferred
- Excellent current computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems (ADP or Reynolds an asset)
- The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize and organize time effectively to meet deadlines
- Must have initiative, superior organizational and multi-tasking skills, and have close attention to detail
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.