Polestar Specialist – Vancouver Island
Polestar Vancouver is hiring a Vancouver Island Brand Specialist.
The successful candidate will work out of the GAIN Group offices and use the Vancouver Island Group infrastructure to present this brand in this especially important Electric car market.
The success of other brands like Tesla, Nissan, Volkswagen, Fiat and BMW with their electric offerings is visible on every road on Vancouver Island and Polestar Cars Vancouver will focus on this market with an ever-expanding product portfolio, great service and well trained and motivated staff.
This position also involves a mix of new and preowned car sales and therefore mix of salary and commissions as well as bonus pay based on client satisfaction.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, and teamwork – now is your chance. However far you wish to take your automotive career, let us help you get there!
In addition to a competitive pay plan, we offer the following benefits:
- A comprehensive medical and dental plan
- A positive team environment with excellent management support
- Opportunities for career growth and the opportunity to make this your “Career path for life”
- “Drive your own brand” purchase incentive programs
- Corporate discounts at our luxury recreational properties such as the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- And much more . . .
Your role . . .
Our Brand Specialists build and foster relationships with our clients that extends beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the brands we proudly represent want to be the preferred choice for all our clients by offering them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction, which is why we have expanded beyond the automotive industry! The GAIN Group owns and operates a motorsport and training facility, a luxury mountain-top resort with one of the best restaurants on Vancouver Island, and a river fishing lodge so our clients can enjoy experiences unlike anything what other dealership groups can provide.
Your responsibilities . . .
- Establish Polestar as a progressive choice for clients that understand sustainability
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Remain constantly on top of product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs
What you need to be the successful applicant . . .
- You take pride in your success
- You are driven to achieve goals
- You are honest, trustworthy and strive to build lasting relationships
- You have excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- You have a spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.