The GAIN Group has welcomed another exciting and green brand to our family in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia!
Polestar is an electric performance car brand harnessing refined performance and cutting-edge technology. Polestar’s focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive them; electricity and innovation drive their cars. They innovate constantly and are relentless in their pursuit of the best. At Polestar, the sky is the limit!
We are looking for Polestar Specialists who share this vision to join our Polestar Space team in Vancouver.
What you’ll do
The Polestar Specialist will work in harmony with the Space team to consistently deliver an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all current and future customers. The Space team are Polestar’s front line; their brand advocates.
As a Polestar Specialist, you will make sure that visitors are inspired and craving more knowledge about this amazing brand from the moment they walk into the Space. Polestar has created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative and unforgettable customer experience. You will also:
· Turn curiosity into intense interest by introducing people to the exciting vehicle and services that Polestar offers
· Provide a tailored experience based upon guests’ specific interests and agenda
· Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers
· Schedule test drives and follow up with the customers by walking them through the purchasing process
· Act as a role model of Polestar’s culture and behaviours
Who you are
You are curious, creative, and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an empathetic instinct that allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated, and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together.
To be successful in this role you will have a great eagerness to learn and passion for the Polestar brand, their dedication to design, and their commitment to sustainability. Experience in the automotive industry is not mandatory for this role, but you must have:
· A minimum of 6 months experience in a progressive, client-oriented retail environment
· Experience working in retail environments with strong branded experiences preferred
· Experience in drama, public speaking, teaching, sales, event planning, or customer care will be positively considered
· Fluent in English
· Mandarin is an asset
This role will require
· A valid driving licence and safe driving record
· A criminal record check will be required upon hire
· A VSA license
· The ability to work evenings and weekends
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please send your resume
$25.00-$30.00 per hour
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.