Polestar Technician – Vancouver, BC
Are you a Red Seal Certified Technician with Volvo experience looking to move into the world of electric performance vehicles?
Now is your opportunity! The GAIN Group has welcomed another exciting and green brand to our family in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia!
Polestar is an electric performance car brand harnessing refined performance and cutting-edge technology. Polestar innovates to drive progress and create a better future; a future that is sustainable, hassle-free, and strikingly beautiful. The Polestar brand shares technology and engineering expertise with the Volvo Car Group, but goes their own way as a guiding star. Passion and emotion drive them; electricity and innovation drive their cars. They innovate constantly and are relentless in their pursuit of the best. At Polestar, the saying is “Goodbye normal!”
If you are the successful candidate
You will receive Polestar factory training to ensure you can safely and accurately diagnose vehicle problems and perform the necessary maintenance procedures. Once you have worked in the field for two or more years and demonstrated a high degree of competence in specific areas, you will be issued a certificate.
What you’ll do
- Perform diagnostics, analyse the problems from multiple perspectives, and perform maintenance and repairs
- Perform Polestar Performance Optimization and install Polestar Performance Parts for Volvo road vehicles
- Represent this superior brand by providing the highest quality service to customers
- Keep abreast of trends and technology through training and technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal and local regulations such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you will have an eagerness to learn and a passion for the Polestar brand, their dedication to design, and their commitment to sustainability. You will also have:
- Red Seal Journeyman Technician certification mandatory
- Experience with the Volvo brand preferred
- Automotive diagnostic knowledge in electric propulsion preferred
- A valid driving licence and safe driving record mandatory
A criminal record check will be required upon hire.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.